There are many ways children and young people can help homeless people in Havering, including:
- Taking part in a sponsored sleepout.
- Holding a non-uniform day to raise money for H4H
- Having a Harvest collection at your school. Each school receives a certificate!
We’re happy to come and speak at assemblies and/or PSHE sessions about the causes and reasons behind homelessness in the UK, and what young people can do to help.
Please contact Kim Merry for assistance.
Schools & Colleges that have helped us
- Brittons Academy
- Coopers’ Company & Coborn School
- Elutec Academy of Design & Engineering
- Engayne Primary School
- Feering Church of England Primary School
- Gaynes School, Young Ambassadors
- Havering College, Business Department
- Langton’s Infant School
- Oasis Academy Pinewood
- Parklands Infants School
- Queen Mary University of London
- St Edwards Church of England School & Sixth Form College
- St Peter’s Catholic Primary School
- Sanders Academy
- The Campion School
- Towers Infant School